Full Stack Machine Learning in AWS(H5)
Learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) through hands-on exercises using native cloud tools in AWS. Course is designed by experts in the field with PhDs who have built several real world ML systems. This course is suitable for anyone interested in learning about this emerging field of Machine Learning (ML) using tools used by the industry.
Learn Artificial Intelligence - a new technology that is shaping our world!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is how Google search, Alexa, Siri, auto-correct, speech translation, face recognition, self-driving cars, etc. learn from data and humans. Get your student an edge in school, competitions and preparation for college and careers by learning AI!
Learn a core skill that is in demand by future jobs from the comfort of your home, completely online! With more than 25% of jobs moving to automation and AI, now is the time for your child to get introduced to the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)!
Why choose AIClub?
• Designed by AI experts with PhDs in Computer Science!
• Only workshops where students build AIs in their first class! Students love building AIs and learning how they work!
We have no math or programming requirement. If they would like to code, they can do that also! Kids get interested and start building fun AI applications and also get motivated to learn programming, math and more STEM topics.
Please see our brochure for more info about our programs!
We introduce the basic concepts of ML followed by exercises to build several ML pipelines on AWS using cloud tools such as S3, AWS SageMaker, AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway (and IAM roles configuration). Every student builds a custom project using these cloud tools as a part of this course. Every ML pipeline built by the student is published as a live microservice.
Topics, Tools, and Modules:
• Build AI and ML models for different types of data: Numerical, Categorical and Text
• Build different types of predictive models (Regression and Classification)
• Learn to process raw data to a form that is acceptable to the DL algorithm and AWS for building a pipeline
• Learn to use AWS cloud tools such as:
• AWS SageMaker
• AWS Lambda
• API Gateway
• Learn about microservices and REST API
• Every ML pipeline built by the user is published as a microservice
• Learn to detect skew and bias in ML pipelines
• Production best practices
• Use the same industry cloud tools that businesses and experts do, We show you how to use them easily. You can use the same tools as you do more advanced classes.
• Bring your own Laptop to class
• Code snippets will primarily be in python. You can choose to code in a different language
• No previous ML/AI knowledge needed.
What Students Take Away
• Certificate of Completion from AIClub
• A cloud account that they can use to build new ML and AI applications using their laptops, tablets or other devices.
• An AIClub membership where they can access new projects, showcase their code, and participate in competitions.
Duration: 8 weeks / 1.5 hours per session
We offer a range of dates and times to accommodate busy schedules.
Also - note that since we use entirely online tools, if a student must miss a class, it is easy for them to do the required work at home. We provide materials for missed classes and drop in times for students to come in for personal assistance on material covered in a missed class. We do ask however that the student attend the first and last class since this is needed for them to get oriented and also complete their custom project.
My 12 year old and some of her friends have attended one of the classes. I was really impressed by how much she learnt in one sitting and how intelligently she described what AI was later that evening to a cousin she was talking to. They absolutely loved it! They can't wait for the next batch of classes to start. She is so intrigued, she is requesting me to enroll her for all future classes I can!
My kids (12 and 10) enjoyed the class very much. They are now able to articulate their much deeper understanding of AI with clarity. he approach of the class really opens up kids' imagination and creativity, demystifies AI to kids and makes it easy and fun. The kids also get to give a presentation on their creation -- a great practice for their presentation skill, a much needed real-world skill. I highly recommend this provider!
Mom of two Middle Schoolers