Full Stack Deep Learning in AWS(H6)
Learn Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) through hands-on exercises using native cloud tools in AWS. Course is designed by experts in the field with PhDs who have built several real world ML systems. This course is suitable for anyone interested in learning about this emerging field of Machine Learning (ML) using tools used by the industry.
Learn Artificial Intelligence - a new technology that is shaping our world!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is how Google search, Alexa, Siri, auto-correct, speech translation, face recognition, self-driving cars, etc. learn from data and humans. Get your student an edge in school, competitions and preparation for college and careers by learning AI!
Learn a core skill that is in demand by future jobs from the comfort of your home, completely online! With more than 25% of jobs moving to automation and AI, now is the time for your child to get introduced to the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)!
Why choose AIClub?
• Designed by AI experts with PhDs in Computer Science!
• Only workshops where students build AIs in their first class! Students love building AIs and learning how they work!
We have no math or programming requirement. If they would like to code, they can do that also! Kids get interested and start building fun AI applications and also get motivated to learn programming, math and more STEM topics.
Please see our brochure for more info about our programs!
This course enables students to create sophisticated projects using images by leveraging the advances in Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Deep Learning/Neural Networks. Building upon concepts learned from Introduction to Deep Learning, they will further learn how powerful Neural Networks like Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Transfer Learning work. They will also learn how to tune and optimize neural networks. This course is ideal for high school students who want to use AI on images for innovative science projects, for those who want to build systems using computer vision and cameras, or anyone who wants to learn image classification using deep neural networks.
What students will do:
• Learn special types of Neural Networks, particularly Convolutional Neural Networks (CNN) and Residual Neural Networks (ResNet)
• Employ established patterns of these networks to build powerful image detection applications
• Gain expertise on how to tune Neural Networks and tuning parameters such as learning rate, numbers of layers, epochs and others.
• An introduction to Transfer Learning and how to use it effectively
• An introduction to GPUs and how GPUs help accelerate neural network training
• The students will build a custom project of their choice (note - if they are interested in participating in a competition, they are welcome to bring their project in for this class).
• Natural Images: Example, Category detection (Dog vs Cat etc). Emotion detection (Happy vs Sad).
• Scientific applications using medical images: example Cancer detection from histopathology images, diabetes detection from retinal images.
• Game applications using synthetic Images: Category detection (type of emoji etc).
• Use the same industry cloud tools that businesses and experts do (we heavily use Amazon Web Services AI tools), We show you how to use them easily. You can use the same tools as you do more classes.
• Bring your own Laptop to class
• You can do the project in any language you like.
• Course in Introductory Algebra
What Students Take Away
• A working image classification project (running application) that you can showcase and share.
• Training in usage of deep neural networks using powerful cloud tools.
• A Navigator account which you can use for future AI projects and competitions.
• Certificate of Completion
Duration: 4 weeks / 1.5 hours per session
We offer a range of dates and times to accommodate busy schedules.
Also - note that since we use entirely online tools, if a student must miss a class, it is easy for them to do the required work at home. We provide materials for missed classes and drop in times for students to come in for personal assistance on material covered in a missed class. We do ask however that the student attend the first and last class since this is needed for them to get oriented and also complete their custom project.
No courses are available currently, if you would like to be added to our mailing list for future courses, please email H6@pyxeda.ai
My 12 year old and some of her friends have attended one of the classes. I was really impressed by how much she learnt in one sitting and how intelligently she described what AI was later that evening to a cousin she was talking to. They absolutely loved it! They can't wait for the next batch of classes to start. She is so intrigued, she is requesting me to enroll her for all future classes I can!
My kids (12 and 10) enjoyed the class very much. They are now able to articulate their much deeper understanding of AI with clarity. he approach of the class really opens up kids' imagination and creativity, demystifies AI to kids and makes it easy and fun. The kids also get to give a presentation on their creation -- a great practice for their presentation skill, a much needed real-world skill. I highly recommend this provider!
Mom of two Middle Schoolers