iPhone Apps with AI - Images
Students learn how to build iPhone Apps powered by AI. Students will learn both how to build User Interfaces as well as how to write the back-end code using Swift - the iPhone programming language, and how to connect the two to build AI-powered applications. They also learn how to use the iPhone camera in their app and to build Image Recognition Artificial Intelligence into their app. Each student builds a custom iOS/iPhone app for their project
Learn a core skill that is in demand by future jobs from the comfort of your home, completely online! With more than 25% of jobs moving to automation and AI, now is the time for your child to get introduced to the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)!
Prerequisite: Student should have access to a Mac computer
Learn Artificial Intelligence - a new technology that is shaping our world!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is how Google search, Alexa, Siri, auto-correct, speech translation, face recognition, self-driving cars, etc. learn from data and humans. Get your student an edge in school, competitions and preparation for college and careers by learning AI!
Why choose AIClub Summer Camps?
• Designed by AI experts with PhDs in Computer Science!
• Only workshops where students build AIs in their first class! Students love building AIs and learning how they work!
We have no math or programming requirement. If they would like to code, they can do that also! Kids get interested and start building fun AI applications and also get motivated to learn programming, math and more STEM topics.
Please see our brochure for more info about our programs!
This course will introduce new students to Swift and reinforce core programming concepts (input/output, conditionals, loops, data structures etc.) for students with some prior programming experience. The students will combine their newfound Swift knowledge to build a Swift based iPhone application for their project that uses an AI. This app will be powered by an AI that can recognize patterns in images.
The Students will also learn
• How to build an application from scratch in Swift that uses input, generates output and is able to call application programming interfaces (APIs).
• How to use Storyboard for building App UI with AutoLayout as well as using various Apple-provided components for accepting User Input and presenting results back
• How to connect AIs to application code to build intelligent applications.
Students will build a custom iPhone project in Swift and learn how to debug, test and present their final application in a demonstration. They will showcase their project to their parents and peers on the last day of the class.
What Students Take Away
• A good understanding of how to build iPhone Apps - a fascinating and fundamental technology that is changing our world.
• Several iPhone apps that they can showcase.
• One year access to an online cloud account where they can continue to build new projects and learn more AI
• Opportunities to compete and win in AI competitions
The students must have a working Mac computer with up-to-date software