KNN for Classification
KNN is a simple AI algorithm that makes predictions by looking for closest neighbors in the training data.
Let's build a KNN algorithm to predict if someone is an adult or a child
How to start using Navigator
1. Go to https://aiclub.world/try-navigator
2. Follow the instructions in the video below to build the AI
1. What is the accuracy of the AI?
2. Try a few values for the features, height, years in school and number of countries visited - does it work?
3. Find the neighboring samples based on which KNN made the prediction.
4. What can you do to improve the performance of this AI?
5. Change the value of K and see how that impacts accuracy.