Build and Tune AI Algorithms (M2/H1)
Build and Tune AI Algorithms shows students what AI is and how to use it. Students learn how AI works internally, how to tune AI and improve its performance and how to select the right AI for different problems.
Learn a core skill that is in demand by future jobs from the comfort of your home, completely online! With more than 25% of jobs moving to automation and AI, now is the time for your child to get introduced to the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)!
Learn Artificial Intelligence - a new technology that is shaping our world!
Help your student discover a fascinating new world of technology - Artificial Intelligence (AI)! AI is changing the way we interact with the world, from virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa, to self-driving cars, to face recognition software.
Why learn AI?
AI is all around us! From self driving cars, to movie recommendations on Netflix, to Alexa, Siri or Google homes, we interact with AIs every day. Learn how they work, how they “think” and how you can build one of your own!
Parents - AI is a technology that is changing our lives and future careers. It is a great time to introduce your child to the field of Artificial Intelligence! In our innovative classes and camps - students learn the powerful technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in a fun and accessible way, and build working projects immediately. Most of our students want to learn more AI, programming and math even after finishing a class! Some have gone forward to win competitions! Spark a love of technology that will stay with them through college, powered by our comprehensive Elementary, Middle School and High School programs where they can continue to learn AI and Programming!
Kids - Would you like to teach an AI to play games like shooting targets or tic-tac-toe? Build fun AI apps that can predict your favorite book, favorite Pokemon, or sport? Are you passionate about solving problems in your community like improving recycling, helping the blind, or helping reduce bullying? All of these projects have been done by students who have learned AI! AI is powerful and easy to learn and can be used for all sorts of projects.
Why choose AIClub?
• Designed by AI experts with PhDs in Computer Science!
• These classes are the only ones where students get to build AIs from the very first class, which is precisely why they are so popular among students who love the opportunity to learn about and create these technologies!
We have no math or programming requirement. If they would like to code, they can do that also! Kids get interested and start building fun AI applications and also get motivated to learn programming, math and more STEM topics.
Please see our brochure for more info about our programs!
Learn the details of different types of Machine Learning algorithms and tune them to optimize their performance for any application. While AI Basics covers how to use different algorithms in Regression and Classification, here we describe how they work internally and how to tune them.
Topics, Tools, and Modules:
• Learn how KNN works and build it. In addition, tune the hyper-parameters of these ML algorithms to build end-to-end working systems. Learn what hyper-parameters are, now they control the behavior of this algorithm.
• Learn how linear regression works and how to do feature engineering that would convert the problem into polynomial regression.
• Learn to understand the type of problem and suitable algorithm in publicly available datasets such as Kaggle.
• Bring your own data and a custom AI.
•Use the same industry cloud tools that businesses and experts do, We show you how to use them easily. You can use the same tools as you do more advanced classes.
• Bring your own Laptop to class (online)
• The AI Basics class (M1) or students in Grade 8 and higher. Please contact email@example.com if you are not sure about satisfying this requirement.
• Basic linear algebra and probability background will be useful, but not a strict requirement.
What Students Take Away
• Certificate of Completion from AIClub.
• A cloud account that they can use to build new ML and AI applications using their laptops, tablets or other devices.
• An AIClub membership where they can access new projects, showcase their code, and participate in competitions. Completing the advanced course will equip them with the skills they need to develop and showcase more advanced projects, and compete in advanced competitions.
• Opportunities to compete and win in AI competitions. For more information on this, visit our Research Program.