Introduction to Deep Neural Networks and Image Classification (M3/H2)
Students with no prior experience, learn Neural Networks and Deep Learning, and build a custom project for Image Classification.
• High School Students
• Or those who have taken AI Basics (M1)
• Or those in Grade 8 and higher who are familiar with AI basics.
Learn a core skill that is in demand by future jobs from the comfort of your home, completely online! With more than 25% of jobs moving to automation and AI, now is the time for your child to get introduced to the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)!
Learn Artificial Intelligence - a new technology that is shaping our world!
Help your student discover a fascinating new world of technology - Artificial Intelligence (AI)! AI is changing the way we interact with the world, from virtual assistants like Siri and Alexa, to self-driving cars, to face recognition software.
Why learn AI?
AI is all around us! From self driving cars, to movie recommendations on Netflix, to Alexa, Siri or Google homes, we interact with AIs every day. Learn how they work, how they “think” and how you can build one of your own!
Parents - AI is a technology that is changing our lives and future careers. It is a great time to introduce your child to the field of Artificial Intelligence! In our innovative classes and camps - students learn the powerful technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in a fun and accessible way, and build working projects immediately. Most of our students want to learn more AI, programming and math even after finishing a class! Some have gone forward to win competitions! Spark a love of technology that will stay with them through college, powered by our comprehensive Elementary, Middle School and High School programs where they can continue to learn AI and Programming!
Kids - Would you like to teach an AI to play games like shooting targets or tic-tac-toe? Build fun AI apps that can predict your favorite book, favorite Pokemon, or sport? Are you passionate about solving problems in your community like improving recycling, helping the blind, or helping reduce bullying? All of these projects have been done by students who have learned AI! AI is powerful and easy to learn and can be used for all sorts of projects.
Why choose AIClub?
• Designed by AI experts with PhDs in Computer Science!
• These classes are the only ones where students get to build AIs from the very first class, which is precisely why they are so popular among students who love the opportunity to learn about and create these technologies!
We have no math or programming requirement. If they would like to code, they can do that also! Kids get interested and start building fun AI applications and also get motivated to learn programming, math and more STEM topics.
Please see our brochure for more info about our programs!
Learn the details of advanced Deep Learning algorithms and tune them to optimize their performance for image classification applications. While AI Basics covers how to use different algorithms in Regression and Classification, here we describe how they work internally and how to tune them.
Topics, Tools, and Modules:
• Learn the basics of Deep Learning and Neural Networks
• Architecture of a neural network
• Types of neural networks - MLP and CNN
• How to train and tune a neural network
• Choose a project from a list and build an end-to-end working AI system. We will provide projects in the following categories
• Use the same industry cloud tools that businesses and experts do, We show you how to use them easily. You can use the same tools as you do more advanced classes.
What Students Take Away
• A working image classification project (running application) that you can showcase and share.
• Training in usage of deep neural networks using powerful cloud tools.
• A Navigator account which you can use for future AI projects and competitions.
• Opportunities to compete and win in AI competitions. For more information on this, visit our Research Program.
• Certificate of Completion
• Bring your own Laptop to class (online)
• Course in Introductory Algebra