Artificial Intelligence Made Fun and Easy by Experts
Suitable for Students in Middle School (Grades 6 - 10)
Learn a core skill that is in demand by future jobs from the comfort of your home, completely online! With more than 25% of jobs moving to automation and AI, now is the time for your child to get introduced to the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI)! In our classes, students with no previous AI experience can learn AI and build custom projects to showcase their new skills!
For Grade 6-10
Learn Artificial Intelligence - a new technology that is shaping our world!
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is how Google search, Alexa, Siri, auto-correct, speech translation, face recognition, self-driving cars, etc. learn from data and humans. Get your student an edge in school, competitions and preparation for college and careers by learning AI!
Why choose our Summer Camp?
• Designed by AI experts with PhDs in Computer Science!
• Only workshops where students build AIs in their first class! Students love building AIs and learning how they work!
We have no math or programming requirement. If they would like to code, they can do that also! Kids get interested and start building fun AI applications and also get motivated to learn programming, math and more STEM topics.
Please see our brochure for more info about our programs!
Students will learn what Artificial Intelligence is, how AI works and will build a custom project to train their own AI!. There is no math or programming pre-requisite to join this class!
Students will learn to build different types of AI - to detect and predict categories (for example whether a person is Happy/Sad or Child/Adult), to detect and predict values (such as teaching an AI to do Math). They will build AI projects to do each of these and learn the concepts behind them.
Students will also do a custom project of their choice to build an AI system to solve a problem. They will showcase their project to their parents and peers on the last day of the class.
The core AI concepts they will learn are:
• Learn to identify different types of algorithms (classification, regression) appropriate for different types of problems and data (text, numbers, categories and images).
• Train an AI system from raw data and use it to build cool applications.
• How to improve an AI with better data
• How to measure and tune the performance of different AI algorithms to make them better
• How AI compares to rule engines (can I beat an AI by writing rules?), and when to use and not to use AI
• Difference between AI and Robotics.
What students take away
• A good understanding of AI - a fascinating and fundamental technology that is changing our world.
• Several AI projects that they can showcase, covering numbers, text and images
• One year access to an online cloud account where they can continue to build new projects and learn more AI
• Opportunities to compete and win in AI competitions